Click on the Stamparatus video above to watch!
In yesterday’s post, I highlighted the splashy, new products from the Picture Perfect Party Suite. They will be available Jan. 3 when the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog begins. The video above shares a closer look at the birthday card I created with the products as well as tips for layering the sentiment on the candles using the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool – a new way to stamp with precision!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
See original post and details here.
THE LAST DAY TO RESERVE A STAMPARATUS IS SATURDAY, DEC. 30. Click here for details on how to reserve this amazing stamp positioning tool. Dec. 30 is the last day to reserve the Stamparatus and receive it prior to the Annual Catalog release in June, 2018.
MORE HELPFUL RESOURCES!
Get the 411 on Stamparatus benefits, features and a Stampin’ Up! video demonstration here.
Shop for Stampin’ Up! Uninked Stampin’ Spots to use with ink refills. The smaller size makes inking stamps using the Stamparatus easier.
Amazon Absorber Cleaning Cloth.
Amazon Bar Magnets (Pack of 2). The Stamparatus comes with two bar magnets. However, it’s nice to have these on hand in case you need a backup. Please be careful – magnets can snap with accidental contact.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.