My sneak peek of the Petal Passion Suite (available Jan. 3)
I had a fabulous time with friends, fellow demonstrators and Stampin’ Up! staff at the On-Stage event in Salt Lake City this past week. Highlights included rewards and recognition, new product reveals (including the new Stamparatus – see below) and a chance to pre-order from the Occasions Catalog (as well as earn Sale-A-Bration freebies). I’ll share a video of my pre-order products from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration when they arrive later this week. The customer sales period for both begins Jan. 3, 2018.
Getting a congrats hug from CEO Sara Douglass.
Truly, the biggest accomplishments for me this past year were learning to better balance my life, remodel our new home, carve out more creative time with paper, stamps & ink, fire up more of my WOW! videos and make more stamping friends through my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community, customers, blog, Pinterest and more. However, Stampin’ Up! did a bang up job honoring demonstrators with recognition and rewards. I’m so grateful to my customers, Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community, blog followers and family (especially my niece, Kris, who is my administrative assistant) for their support.
Here are my “stats” for the 2016-2017 Stampin’ Up! Year.
#6 overall globally (yes, that’s the whole wide world of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators)
#4 overall in the United States
#2 U.S. Leadership
#4 U.S. Recruiting
#7 U.S. Sales
Sharing the spotlight for reaching $1.1 million in sales with fellow demonstrator, Linda Bauwin.
I also received recognition for reaching $1.1 million in sales this past year. I recently surpassed $1.2 million in sales. Woo hoo!
All members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community that attended On-Stage received the Stampin’ Up! Leaf Punch as a gift from me. I’m so proud of all them and consider them my stamping family!
BE A PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL! PURCHASE THE $99 STARTER KIT THRU ME and become a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community. CLICK HERE to learn how to purchase the kit, join my Pals Community and enjoy discounts, benefits (be 1st to order new products) and exclusive resources here! No risk. No pressure to sell or host workshops. I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS!
THE STAMPARATUS IS COMING! One of the biggest moments of the On-Stage event was when CEO Sara Douglass introduced the Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus stamp positioning tool. We were over the moon with the possibilities and genius put into making this the best stamp positioning tool on the market.
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas underneath
This Stampin’ Up! video demonstration gives you an up close look at the features and benefits of the Stamparatus.
Click on the video above to watch!
I’ve gotta have a Stamparatus. How do I get in line?
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
Have more questions?