I’m at Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage event in Salt Lake City along with almost 50 members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community and a total of 2700 demonstrators from around the world. Lucky me! We get to see and order many new products from the Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Promotion. Both Start Jan. 3. I’ll share my “sneak peek stash” and samples using new products in the near future.
While I’m away, I thought I would do a blog candy giveaway of the Stampin’ Up! products below to one lucky Stampin’ Pretty blog reader.
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN, please leave a comment HERE on your favorite way to add sparkle to a card or paper crafting project. Please play only once.
The winner will receive:
- Versmark pad
- Celebration Duo Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
- Crumb Cake Notecards & Envelopes
- Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes
- It’s a Celebration Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Glimmer Assortment 6″ x 6″ paper stack
- Sending Love 6″ x 6″ paper stack
Deadline for comments is Monday, Nov. 13 at NOON Central Time. I’ll choose a random comment and announce the winner later on Monday on my Stampin’ Pretty Blog.
Note: I can only ship within the U.S. Winner has 24 hours to email me their name and mailing address so stay tuned for the announcement of the winner!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.