HERE ARE HELPFUL TIPS to reserve your Stamparatus:
- Please go to my online store HERE.
- After clicking thru and reaching my on-line store in step one, you will see a large Stamparatus Reserve Now Banner Ad.
- When you click on the Stamparatus Banner Ad, you will be taken to the reservation app.
- In order to access the reservation app you need to be logged in to your customer online store account (or create an account if you don’t have one).
Stampin’ Up! suggests that you create an account and be logged in before 2 pm MT for the most simple and fast reservation experience. The Stamparatus ads are currently up. You are now able to see the exact ads you will click to reserve your Stamparatus. Please note, the reservation app will not open until 2 pm MT. If you click the link early you will be notified the reservation window isn’t open yet.
PREVIOUSLY SHARED INFORMATION ABOUT THE STAMPARATUS:
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and Stampin’ Up! guarantees shipment as soon as the product arrives in their warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow Stampin’ Up! to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The reservation window opens at 2:00 PM (MT) on November 16 for the November 16 – 30, 2017 reservation window with delivery on or around February 1, 2018.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
Have more questions? Please feel free to email me.
WATCH THIS MUST SEE VIDEO – 5 Things to Know About the Stamparatus
Why do YOU need a Stamparatus?
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression (or to fill in a “missed spot”), apply more ink and re-stamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage underneath the Stamparatus.
More details on the Stamparatus.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.