The Sorry for Everything stamp set has the sentiments you’ll need for a sympathy card, belated birthday, loss of a pet, get well and more! Today’s sympathy card mixes the bold “sorry” with “for your loss.” Simple and easy.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- To create the cropped card base, trim Very Vanilla card stock to 4 1/4″ x 9″. Score at 5 1/2″. A Stampin’ Trimmer manages both with precision! Thick Very Vanilla card stock is an ideal weight for a card base.
- The left print pattern measures 3″ x 3 3/4″. The right print pattern measures 1 1/2″ x 3 3/4″. Each print is layered over Dapper Denim card stock that is 1/4″ larger.
- I’m not afraid to use color on a sympathy card. The Lemon Lime Twist and Dapper Denim patterns of Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper look modern and sophisticated on the card and envelope flap. Watch my WOW! video here for tips on adding pretty paper to an envelope flap.
- The “for your loss” sentiment was cropped with a die from Bunches of Banners Framelits Dies. The same die crops the frame in Dapper Denim for a crisp border.
- A single dot from Glitter Enamel Dots adds a dash of sparkle and interest.
- I tucked a Dapper Denim stem (Flourish Thinlits Dies) behind the focal point for softness.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Sorry for Everything Sympathy card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!