STAMP-N-STORAGE PRIVATE SALE. EVERYTHING 15% OFF.
Enjoy 15% off storewide on Stamp-n-Storage craft organizational products. Click here to shop and be sure to use coupon code SAVE15 at checkout. Offer ends July 31.
Please note that if you use my Stamp-n-Storage links to shop, I get a small affiliate fee for sharing them with you. However, I can’t say enough about how these products help me stay organized and highly recommend them. See how I use these products in this post and video of my personal craft studio.
MY MUST HAVE STAMP-N-STORAGE PRODUCTS!
Here are my “must-have” Stamp-n-Storage products! Please note they are sold unpainted. I opted to paint them to match my cabinets.
Stamp Case Shelves. Brett from Stamp-n-Storage can customize the size of these (he did for me) or you can choose from the ready made options.
Magnet Cards a must for keeping dies in place. I have the 6 x 7 size but an 8 x 7 size is now available for larger dies/sets. I label each with the name of the die set as well as the number of dies. This ensures I have all the dies on the card before putting away.
Die Storage An open wood box designed to hold the Magnet Cards. I have two and keep cards/dies in alphabetical order.
Emboss Folder Storage An open wood box designed to hold embossing folders. I store them alphabetically (adding labels to each) in the “wide” direction so that my large embossing folders fit and face forward.
Lock Down Punch Holder The perfect way to display and keep punches in order. I can also store blender pens, baker’s twine and ribbon in the cubbies.
Combo Ink Pad Holder An essential for keeping my ink pads, markers and refills organized and within arm’s reach.
Standard Paper Holder (8.5 x 11 & 12 x 12) Pretty paper requires pretty storage to keep it handy and organized. I keep my paper neat and tidy (a spot for every color and designer paper series paper). Scraps are placed in plastic folders on top of each color/pattern.
Ribbon Shelf Easy to remove and store. Does anything look lovelier than seeing rows of luscious ribbon!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.