I have chosen a Stampin’ Pretty winner for my “Lemon Zest” Blog Candy Giveaway. Over 700 readers left comments sharing what what their favorite summer fruit is. You can see the original blog candy post and comments here.
MY RANDOMLY SELECTED BLOG CANDY WINNER IS: Marilyn W.
Marilyn said: Hands down, it has to be Wisconsin grown strawberries. I just bought a flat of them from my favorite berry man this morning and turned 6 quarts of them into freezer jam. Yummy! To be honest, there isn’t much fruit that we don’t like. Thanks for all of your wonderful blogs and the inspiration you are to all of we stamping people.
Congrats, Marilyn! Please email me in the next 24 hours with your U.S. mailing address and I’ll send you all the blog candy goodies in the photo pronto!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.