Since my last two posts have focused on the Stampin’ Up! Lemon Zest Bundle (one of My Favorite Things in the new annual catalog), I’m giving it away today to one lucky participant in my Lemon Zest Blog Candy Giveaway! Here’s Wednesday’s Lemon Zest card and yesterday’s video with lots of “zesty” tips!
The randomly chosen winner of the Lemon Zest Bundle will win the following items:
- Lemon Zest Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Lemon Zest Builder Punch
HOW TO PLAY: For your chance to win the Stampin’ Up! goodies above, please leave a comment HERE sharing your answer to: What is your favorite summer fruit?
Deadline for blog candy comments is Monday, June 26 at NOON (MST). I’ll choose a random comment and announce the winner within 24 hours on my Stampin’ Pretty Blog.
Note: I can only ship to winners within the U.S. Winner will have 24 hours to email me their name and U.S. mailing address. Stay tuned for the announcement of the winner! Good luck!
- LOVE BUTTON! Here’s a FREE Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart that includes most of the past (retired, starting in 2008) as well as current Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper colors. For a printout of just current designer series paper colors click here.
- Save 10% on these Annual Catalog product bundles (all in one place)!
- Earn FREE stamps from me. Learn more about my exclusive Tulip Rewards Program.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.