LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION! Here are the currently released Stampin’ Up! videos sharing tips and techniques for products from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog! Some of the videos were released within just the past few hours. So much inspiration and VERY enabling! The catalog starts tomorrow (June 1) at NOON Mountain! Leave a comment HERE with a few of your new product favorites. I would love to hear! The list of My Favorite Things is coming soon!
LOVE FREE PRODUCTS & HAVE A BIG WISH LIST? GET A $35 BONUS! Starting June 1 NOON Mountain Time (when ordering from the new catalog begins), place a product order of $350 or more (before shipping and tax) and get $35 in BONUS FREE STAMPIN’ REWARDS!
Here are my “must-have” resources for placing your order starting June 1 and updating your supplies:
THE $99 STARTER KIT IS THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE. Customize the kit with the products you want & save 20% on future orders while you are active (minimum of 3 months of discounts)! No risk and no penalty to drop. I welcome hobbyists and offer a positive, pressure-free and resourceful community for passionate paper crafters!
Even though this is not my first time as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, it is the first time I’ve had so much fun, largely due to you and the Pals!
Stampin’ Pretty Pal – Lisa M.
Please click the the video images below to watch.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.