HOT NEWS! The Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack has been updated with new inventory. Many items up to 60% off. Fabulous stamps, pretty paper and much more! Don’t delay. These products and discounts are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Click HERE (or the image above) to see all Clearance Rack items.
RETIRING PRODUCTS ARE SELLING OUT! The Stampin’ Up! is offering fantastic discounts (up to 50% off) on select products that are retiring from the Stampin’ Up! 2016-2017 Annual and Occasions Catalogs! Still plenty to choose from.
See what’s retiring and on sale in my Stampin’ Up! on-line store! Click the images below to see what’s retiring and on sale (select items) by category:
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW!
- Retiring tools & accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until May 22, after which they will only be available while supplies last.
- Going, going, gone! All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- Placing an order of $150 or more (before shipping and tax)? You’ll enjoy FREE products earned through Stampin’ Rewards.
- Need suggestions? Here’s the list of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog and My Favorite Things from the Annual Catalog.
- MY APRIL HOST CODE GIVEAWAY! Spend $75 with me (before shipping and tax) and get a VersaMark Pad FREE. More details and the required HOST CODE here.
- LOVE FREE STAMPS? Learn how my frequent shoppers earn FREE stamps with my Tulip Rewards Program.
- The best DEAL of all! Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! for even more free product & discounts. Choose up to $125 in ANY current products for sale (including retiring merchandise), pay $99 (that’s $26 FREE) and the kit ships free (another 10% savings). BONUS! With your demonstrator status, you’ll be able to pre-order select products from the NEW Annual Catalog starting May 2! Customers will have to wait until June!
Hobby stampers are welcome in my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community!
I adore being a Pal and having you as my “fearless leader!” Ginger T.