Let’s try this one more time! I’m re-posting Friday’s project. There was a “hiccup” with Feedblitz for the email delivery and photos were missing. I wanted to be sure you got the scoop on this new Sale-A-Bration gift and card idea!
Merci beaucoup, Stampin’ Up!, for the soon to be released Sale-A-Bration gift, Médaillon Sur Mesure Photopolymer Stamp Set. For a little added flair, I opted for this French version instead of the English version (called Make a Medallion Photopolymer Stamp Set). The only differences are the sentiments (translation top to bottom: friendship, love, thank you).
IT’S YOUR CHOICE STARTING 2/21! More limited time Sale-A-Bration stamp sets will be available as Sale-A-Bration gifts beginning 2/21. Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift for every $50 you spend (total before shipping and tax).
- See NEW Sale-A-Bration gifts (English versions) available starting 2/21 here.
- See NEW Sale-A-Bration gifts (French versions) available starting 2/21 here.
- Get the full scoop on Sale-A-Bration, the biggest Stampin’ Up! promotion of the year, including previously released Sale-A-Bration gifts.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Cool Coordination! The medallions coordinate with the Stampin’ Up! Layering Circle Framelits Dies.
- Measuring Up! So Saffron is a 3 1/2″ square. Bermuda Bay measures 1 7/8″ x 5 1/8″. The Cupcakes & Carousels polka dot pattern is 1 1/4″ x 4 7/8″.
- Check out these charming patterns from Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack. The 6 x 6″ size is budget-friendly and fabulous for card making. Get my FREE Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart here.
- The perfect packaging for your handcrafted cards is a quality, coordinating Stampin’ Up! envelope. I most definitely will use a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope to send today’s cards.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Médaillon Sur Mesure thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!