Yummy Green with Envy Blog Candy Giveaway today! One lucky participant will win the following retired clear-mount stamp sets: What’s Up?, Friends & Flowers, & Hello (Sale-A-Bration).
HOW TO PLAY: For your chance to win the What’s Up?, Friends & Flowers, & Hello Stamp Sets, please leave a comment HERE sharing your answer to: Retired or current – What is your favorite Stampin’ Up! green?
Deadline for blog candy comments is Monday, February 13 at NOON (MST). I’ll choose a random comment and announce the winner later the same day on my Stampin’ Pretty Blog.
Note: I can only ship to winners within the U.S. Winner will have 24 hours to email me their name and U.S. mailing address. Stay tuned for the announcement of the winner! Good luck!
- LOVE BUTTON! Here’s a FREE Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart that includes most of the past (retired, starting in 2008) as well as current Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper colors. For a printout of just the most current designer series paper colors (Annual, Occasions & Sale-A-Bration), click here.
- Get the full “scoop” on the Occasions Catalog as well as How to Make the Most of Sale-A-Bration (our biggest promotion of the year).
- Save 10% on these Occasions Catalog product bundles (all in one place)!
- Earn FREE stamps from me. Learn more about my exclusive Tulip Rewards Program.
2017 Occasions Catalog (55 pages) – CLICK HERE TO VIEW
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.