STARTING JANUARY 16, the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies ($30) will be back in stock and available for purchase. I love the sweet edging the dies create and classic shapes that coordinate with Stampin’ Up! Layering Squares, Circles and Ovals Dies.
Here are the approximate sizes of the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies:
Circles: 1-3/8″, 1-7/8″, 2-3/8″, 2-7/8″
Squares: 1-3/16″, 1-5/8″, 2-1/8″, 2-5/8″
Ovals: 1-3/4″ x 1-3/16″, 2-1/4″ x 1-5/16″, 2-3/4″ x 1-13/16″, 3-1/4″ x 2-5/16″.
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies coordinate with the Stampin’ Up! Layering Circles, Squares and Ovals Framelits Dies below!
ENABLER ALERT! The Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies will likely be on your “must have” list after you watch the Stampin’ Up! video demonstration below.
Click video image above to watch!
Look what you can do with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies!
Check out the “stitching” the dies create on the “for you” layer (by Stampin’ Up!) above.
HOW DID THEY DO THAT? I have been asked how Stampin’ Up! created the rectangle from a square “stitched” die in the sample above. Here’s the scoop as well as photo tips here:
Line up the framelit on your paper so one end of the framelit and the paper are off the platform. You only want to cut three sides of the square. Run it through the Big Shot.
Rotate your paper and carefully line up the framelit with the cuts of the first run. Make sure that one end of the framelit and paper are off the platform, so it doesn’t cut a line down the middle of your rectangle. Then run it through the Big Shot.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.