Hi All: So sorry to kick off a big catalog launch and the Sale-A-Bration promotion (details here) and the Stampin’ Up! IT system is down. I’m hoping things will be remedied soon and can assure you Stampin’ Up! is working fast and furious on this.
From Kim Fifita, Corporate Communications Manager at Stampin’ Up!:
“We’ve got a bit of a situation going on right now: *All* of our systems are currently down, including ordering, shipping, and the website–and leaving us with no way to contact you! I know it must be so frustrating for you–this is a big day! We have all of our best people furiously working on the problem, but in the meantime, please help us spread the word to all demonstrators. We will post updates as soon as we have more information.”
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.