IT ALL STARTS TODAY! I have been doing my best to tempt you with samples this past month! Now it’s officially time to order from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog as well as take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration promotion (a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift for every $50 you spend before shipping and tax).
HOT TIP! Learn how to get the most free products for your money during for Sale-A-Bration here.
Click here to view the 2017 Sale-A-Bration brochure & promotion details.
Click here to view the 2017 Occasions Catalog.
Updated! FREE Designer Series Paper Color Chart here!
1. Big on Birthdays Photopolymer Stamp Set (p. 6). I adore the feminine flair and pretty fonts of this stamp set. I chuckle every time I see the endearing “at least you’re still pretty” sentiment.
2. Sealed with Love Bundle (pp. 14 – 15) Save 10%! Will you be my valentine? This bundle has everything you need to spread the love for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, bridal, even little love notes tucked in a lunch bag. I was sold the second I saw the mini envelopes! Don’t forget the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (p. 15) and the Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack (p. 15) for the perfect polish.
3. Moon Baby stamp set (p. 17). I’m “over the moon” for these charming baby illustrations that will bring out the watercoloring artist in you! A perfect opportunity to try out the new Stampin’ Up! Watercoloring Pencils!
Watch this Stampin’ Up! video for a demonstration of the Watercolor Pencils.
4. Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (p. 21). In luscious shades of Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Sweet Sugarplum, Tip Top Taupe with Whisper White, these lively paper patterns will add a fresh and modern look to your spring projects. Make custom sized envelopes using the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board!
5. Beautiful You stamp set (p. 24). Anticipated to be one of the top sellers in the Occasions Catalog, this stamp set knows just what to say for many occasions and offers two “block” stamps for instant “watercoloring.”
6. Dragonfly Dreams Bundle (p. 26). Save 10%! Those yummy sentiments (and font) of the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set are the ideal combo with the 2-step dragonfly and bees. It only gets better with the coordinating Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies that set them free!
7. Cool Treats Bundle (pp. 32 – 33) Save 10%! Pretty, please! These darling stamps look good enough to eat! I love how they perfectly pop into shape with the coordinating Frozen Treats Framelits Dies. Don’t forget the Sprinkles Embellishments (p. 32) and Tasty Treats Designer Series Washi Tape (p. 32) for added fun and a polished look.
8. Special Reason Bundle (p. 42). Save 10%!
Watch this Stampin’ Up! video for a demonstration of the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies.
9. Urban Underground Designer Series Paper (p. 47). Oh, the places this cool, masculine paper will go, including Father’s Day, birthday and a simple hello. Use a sponge brayer and ink on the black and white patterns to create custom designs! Don’t miss the coordinating Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder (p. 47). Lightly spritz and zip through a Big Shot for the most amazing 3-D texture.
10. Suite Sentiments stamp set (p. 54). My favorite part about this stamp set is that it takes many of the Occasions Catalog stamp sets a step further. The phrases coordinate with every suite! Party Animal (pp. 4-5), Cupcakes & Carousels (pp. 8-9), Sending Love (pp. 14-15), Succulent Garden (pp. 20-21), Cool Treats (pp. 32-33), Urban Underground (pp. 46-48), and Falling in Love (pp. 50-52).
More Occasions Paper Crafting Resources to WOW! You!
- My Personal Occasions Catalog Stash Video
- SU! Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Product Videos
- 10% OFF Occasions Bundles – Coming Soon!
- Designer Series Paper Color Coordination Chart (updated with Occasions and Sale-A-Bration paper)
Click here to view the 2017 Sale-a-Bration brochure
Sale-A-Bration: January 4 – March 31, 2017. A FREE Sale-A-Bration exclusive product for every $50 you spend (total before shipping and tax). Full details here.
MY “GOTTA HAVE IT FIRST” PICK! So Very Much Stamp Set (page 8). This will be THE stamp set to grab for designing a quick thank you card. Wood Mount Item #143340 (wood blocks included). Clear Mount Item #143343 (suggested clear blocks: e, g)
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.