Please click video image above to view the In the Bag video.
Simple gifts of wine and holiday treats warm the heart and soul. Today’s video from Stampin’ Up! shares wonderful ways to create pretty packaging for gifts and treats in a snap!
GOOD NEWS! The Tin of Tags Project Kit shown in the video is 30% off, the Tin of Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set is 20% off and Real Red Stitched Ribbon is 40% off. These great discounts are part of the Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeout Sale and Retiring Holiday Product Sale. Full details on the sale and how to save like crazy on 100’s of products here.
Here are the Stampin’ Up! products demonstrated in the video including the 6″ X 17″ (15.2 X 43.2 Cm) Gusseted Cellophane Bags above.
Here are more samples using the 6″ X 17″ (15.2 X 43.2 Cm) Gusseted Cellophane Bags.
Why Shop with Stampin’ Pretty? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience extraordinary. Learn about the benefits and perks of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer here.
Love Free Products? Please be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter here for my latest host code and product with purchase offer!
My NEW December Host Code is shown above. More details here on how to use the code with a $75+ order (before shipping and tax) placed through me and get the 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes FREE!
MY DECEMBER BONUS GIFT WITH QUALIFYING HOST CODE OFFERS:
2016-2018 IN COLOR ENAMEL SHAPES
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.