I have chosen a Stampin’ Pretty winner for my “Holiday” Blog Candy Giveaway. Over 400 readers left comments sharing what what their “most loved” Stampin’ Up! punch is. You can see the original blog candy post and comments here.
MY RANDOMLY SELECTED BLOG CANDY WINNER IS: Terri Esham
Terri said: I use all my punches, but I guess I use the scalloped circle punch the most. Thanks for being such an awesome demonstrator.
Congrats, Terri! Please email me in the next 24 hours with your U.S. mailing address and I’ll send you all the blog candy goodies in the photo pronto!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.