The Stampin’ Up! Tin of Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set goes the distance in year round versatility and gorgeous sentiments. Starting Nov. 1, the Tin of Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set will be 25% off as part of the Stampin’ Up! November promotion. Details on the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies release and all 25% off stamp selections here (starts Nov. 1)!
In combination with this soft and subtle “Inspired by Color” mix, today’s Tin of Tags card is a fresh alternative to a traditional holiday color palette. See more color combinations on my Inspired by Color board on Pinterest. New color combinations are being added all the time!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Go for the gold! The shimmery gold striped pattern is from the Stampin’ Up! Neutrals Designer Series Paper collection.
- A pretty poinsettia is easy to make using the Festive Flower Builder Punch. The petals were slightly folded for added dimension and a thin swipe of the Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush along each petal adds a subtle shimmer. Yummy!
- The pine branches were cut in Soft Sky using the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies.
- The oval frame was created using the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies (a paper cutting essential for use with the Big Shot) and Gold Foil paper.
- Heat embossing the Tin of Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set sentiments inside and out (Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and a Heat Tool) enhances their beauty.
- The petals were slightly folded for added dimension. A gold Metallic Enamel Shape completes the flower.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Tin of Tags holiday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
LAST CHANCE! MY DOUBLE TULIP DAYS END 10/31!
I’m offering Double Tulips Rewards for orders placed on-line through ME Tuesday, October 25 through Monday, October 31 (11:59 p.m. Mountain). Earn free stamps from me twice as fast! For every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax), you’ll earn TWO tulips instead of one. Earn ten tulips within one year and redeem for a FREE stamp set of your choice from me valued to $25. I cover shipping and tax, too!
My customers love it! Not familiar with my Tulips Rewards FREE stamp program? Read more here…
FREE PRETTY PAISLEYS EMBOSSING FOLDER WITH HOST CODE! ENDS 10/31!
I’m giving away the Pretty Paisleys Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with qualifying orders ($75 or more before shipping and tax) placed through me October 1 – 31 AND use my October host code. Find my host code in my monthly newsletter (subscribe here, if you haven’t already) or below. This offer is available exclusively when you order thru me!
IMPORTANT! If your order is $150 or more (before shipping and tax) please do NOT add the host code. You will automatically earn the Pretty Paisleys Embossing Folder from me.
Pretty Paisleys Embossing Folders will arrive in mid-November, separately from your order.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!