Over 760 Stampin’ Pretty blog readers left comments on my “State Your Stamp Style” Blog Candy Giveaway. You can see the original blog candy post and comments here. Photopolymer (clear) stamps were your #1 choice.
MY RANDOMLY SELECTED BLOG CANDY WINNER IS: KAREN
Karen said: Wood was my all-time favorite and then when photopolymer came along, I was hooked…line and sinker! It is so nice to see exactly what and where you are stamping. I no longer have excuses for not getting my sentiments stamped straight and a lot less paper goes in my wastebasket.
Congrats, Karen! Please email me ([email protected]) in the next 24 hours with your U.S. mailing address and I’ll get your blog candy (above) sent to you pronto!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.