I have been tempting you with sneak peeks and videos all month of select new products that will be available on June 1 with the release of the 2016-2017 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. You can see the projects (and 100’s more) by clicking my gallery. Today’s post shares helpful tools for preparing your order as well as year round.
NEW CATALOG. Even though the on-line version of the catalog will be available on June 1, you may be like me and prefer to have a print catalog to curl up with, right? If you plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me or have ordered through me in the past year, learn how you can get a new catalog FREE here. Many of my customers already received theirs!
WISH LIST. Get organized. Here’s a simple wish list you can print and use to track your favorite products.
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COORDINATING COLOR CHART. Know exactly which Stampin’ Up! colors coordinate with the beautiful, new designer series paper collections. Here’s my updated color chart you can print and keep handy.
COLOR ORGANIZER. Now updated with the 2016-2018 In Colors, crop a circle or card stock (or any shape you want) to adhere to each opening of these charts as an easy reference (especially when putting away scraps).
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.