DOUBLE TULIP REWARDS! Today is the last day for my exclusive Double Tulips Rewards offer. Orders placed on-line through through me between Monday, April 18 and Friday April 22 (11:59 p.m. Mountain) and earn free stamps from me twice as fast! For every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax), you’ll earn TWO tulips instead of one. Ten tulips earned within one year earns FREE stamp set from me valued to $25. I cover shipping and tax in addition. Not familiar with how my Tulips Rewards FREE stamp program works? Read more here…
IMPORTANT FOR ALL ON-LINE ORDERS THOUGH ME! PLEASE USE THIS MONTH’S HOST CODE 6TGR9P3A when you place your on-line order through me for ALL product orders up to $150. If your order is $75 or more (before shipping and tax), I’ll send you the World Traveler Embossing Folder as a gift. Please do not include the host code on orders of $150 or more (before shipping and tax). Product orders of $150 or more will earn stampin’ rewards as well as qualify for the embossing folder from me automatically. The embossing folder will arrive in mid-May, separately from your order. My host code offer ends April 30.
Here’s where you add the HOST CODE 6TGR9P3A!
- Printable PDF with daily updates of what has sold out!
- Excel File
- Link to Retiring Stamps in the on-line store
- Link to Retiring Accessories in the on-line store.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.