I love your feedback and am offering another Stampin’ Pretty Reader’s Choice Poll to see which retiring Stampin’ Up! 2014-2016 In Color you will miss the most and would like me to use on a project in the near future! Please make your selection at the poll below and click on the “vote” button! You’ll see the totals once you vote. Deadline for voting is Thursday, March 24 (noon CST), at which time the poll will be closed.
If you are viewing this post by email, please click HERE (or the title of the email) to reach my blog and vote. You cannot vote from the email.
RETIRING 2014-2016 IN COLORS
BEFORE THEY ARE GONE! Be sure to stock up on card stock, designer series paper, ribbon, ink, ink refills and more in these yummy retiring colors before they are gone with the arrival of the new annual Catalog (June). Some of these colors may be continued IF Stampin’ Up! does a color refresh this year of our four core color collections. However, this information has not been released and the only sure thing right now is to stock up on favorites now.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.