YOU CAME THROUGH AGAIN (thank you!) on my Stampin’ Pretty Reader’s Choice Poll! I’m really enjoying this fun way to connect with you. How about you? Share your comments HERE. For this poll, I asked you to choose one of the colors I haven’t used lately to include in a future project. Your choice was Perfect Plum! I plan to put my creative color skills to the test using Perfect Plum and share what I come up with soon.
TIP FOR FUTURE POLLS. If you receive my blog posts by email, you’ll need to click on the title to reach my blog and vote. Unfortunately, you can’t vote directly from the email.
STAMPIN’ UP! WEEKLY DEALS! SAVE 25% on select Stampin’ Up! products! Discounted prices on the Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals end March 14. SEE NEW WEEKLY DEALS HERE.
MORE WAYS TO SAVE ON STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS!
- Sale-A-Bration (3 new gift choices)!
- 15% Off Product Bundles
- $99 Starter Kit (the ultimate product bundle –I WELCOME hobby stampers)!
- Paper Pumpkin – $55 for 3 months + a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift!
- Clearance Rack – discontinued products at deep discounts.
The #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp is back and AVAILABLE for purchase. Catch the excitement of the bringing back birthdays (and birthday cards) “movement” here.
My motto is “real birthdays deserve real cards!” This stamp reinforces that! You can order this stamp below.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.