I have chosen a Stampin’ Pretty winner for my “Spring Fling” Blog Candy Giveaway. Over 370 readers left comments sharing what their favorite color OR color combination to use for spring paper crafting projects is. You can see the original blog candy post and comments here.
MY RANDOMLY SELECTED BLOG CANDY WINNER IS: Barbara H.
Barbara said: I love Lost Lagoon (pretty much ALL the time)! Love your blog, Mary, thank you for sharing every single day!
Congrats, Barbara! Please email me ([email protected]) in the next 24 hours with your U.S. mailing address and I’ll get your blog candy sent to you pronto!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.