Welcome to the International Stampin’ Up! Blog Hop! You may be just starting here (in the U.S.) or have come from Steffi Helmschrott (Germany). Either way you can make your way around the world by using the list below so that you don’t miss a blog.
The hop includes 11 incredibly talented Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators who are highlighting new products from the Sale-A-Bration Promotion. For more information about today’s start of the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Promotion in the U.S., please read more . . .
Please feel free to leave comments as we all love to hear from you!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My card is a very simple 5″ x 3.5″ note card using the Flowering Fields Stamp set below. It’s one of the FREE (and exclusive) product gifts you can earn during Sale-A-Bration. In the U.S., get one FREE gift for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). See all FREE Sale-A-Bration product choices here.
- For a simple polish, I added more pretty stems and a butterfly from Flowering Fields stamp set to the envelope.
- Don’t you love the look of a white embossed sentiment on Basic Black card stock? “Oh, Hello” is from Honeycomb Happiness, another Sale-A-Bration stamp set.
- NEW! A Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (also available in gold) adds sparkle and definition when dotted on the blooms and leaves of the Flowering Fields stamp images. It’s difficult to see from the photo but stunning and reflective in real life.
- I used Stampin’ Up! Shimmery White Cardstock because it works beautifully as the canvas for my wash of Melon Mambo and Pumpin Pie ink.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
Thank you so much for joining me today – please make sure that you don’t miss one of these amazing blogs as you hop around. Next on the hop is the talented Kylie Bertucci, one of my best Australian demonstrator “mates” and the organizer of the hop! Thank you, Kylie!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!