I have chosen a Stampin’ Pretty winner for my “New Years” Blog Candy Giveaway. Over 700 readers left comments sharing what their paper crafting resolution is for 2016. You can see the original blog candy post and comments here.
MY RANDOMLY SELECTED BLOG CANDY WINNER IS: Sue Gunter
Sue said … Funny that you would write about reorganization of stamp supplies today. That was my #1 plan as soon as Christmas is put away. Which will be tomorrow. I am itching to get back to stamping but promised myself NOT until I get better organized…. Happy New Year Mary!
Congrats, Sue! Please email me ([email protected]) in the next 24 hours with your U.S. mailing address and I’ll get your blog candy sent to you pronto!
Tomorrow is the kick off of the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration promotion. Do you have your wish list ready? Click here to request a catalog AND plan to place your next order through me.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.