Stampin’ Up! is setting the stage for paper crafting this spring with their beautiful line up of designer series paper in the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration promotion. The patterns are fresh, floral, fun and card-friendly! I love the marbled effects (a very hot trend) in both the Going Places Paper Stack (Occasions) and Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration).
A CLOSE UP LOOK! I find the custom graphics below are an easy way to show off the patterns for each new collection. I hope it’s helpful for you, too!
FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COLOR CHART! I have updated my designer series paper coordinating color chart. You can view and print it here.
Do you have a favorite new paper? Please leave me a comment HERE.
WANT FREE COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS and plan to place your next order through me? Click HERE to order your free copies.
If you shop through another demonstrator, please contact them directly for your catalogs. Thank you!
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Learn more about the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The best deal of ALL! Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.