Click image above to watch my video!
One of the questions I often get asked is about getting better coverage with solid image stamps, especially photopolymer stamps. Stampin’ Up! photopolymer (or clear) stamps are my stamp set of choice because they stick well on clear blocks and their “see through” nature allows for easy and precise placement. Photopolymer line images stamp very crisply. However, solid images can be a bit more of a challenge to get good ink coverage. This is easy enough to remedy with a few simple tips!
Today’s WOW! video shares my tips on how to get good ink coverage with solid image photopolymer stamps. It also gives you a closer look at the new A Nice Cuppa stamp set and coordinating Cups & Kettles Framelits Dies. Both will be available on Jan. 5, when the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog begins.
You can see this card using the stamp set and dies on yesterday’s post.
WHAT DID I CHOOSE 1ST FROM THE OCCASIONS CATALOG? Check out the video reveal of the things I just HAD to have in my pre-order of the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration 2016! The customer sales period begins Jan. 5!
The Stampin’ Up! Year-End Sale is in full swing and I love seeing the great deals my customers are getting. It’s time to stock up and save on Stampin’ Up! products that were added to clearance this week. Up to 60% off! PLUS many items on the Holiday Catalog Retiring List have been discounted, some up to 40% off.
Year-end sale products are only available while supplies last. Please don’t wait to order your favorites or they may be gone!
- Promotion Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
- Year-End Sale & clearance items may be combined on your order with other Stampin’ Up! products.
- Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE ON STAMPIN’ UP!
- Clearance Rack
- 15% Off Bundles
- Weekly Deals
- Holiday Catalog Retiring Products List (new discounts to 40%)
- $99 Starter Kit (the best deal of all–I WELCOME hobby stampers)!