STARTS MONDAY November 23! Save up to 50 percent on select products during the Stampin’ Up! week-long Online Extravaganza! To make it even better, there will be flash sales that last 24 hours on November 23 and November 30, the first and last days of the Online Extravaganza.
But, remember: Online Extravaganza savings are only while supplies last, so get them while you can! SALE ENDS NOV. 30.
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO NOTE:
- Past Paper Pumpkin kits and kit refills in Online Extravaganza are available for purchase by subscribers and non-subscribers.
- You must use bundle item codes provided for Online Extravaganza. Discounts will not be applied if individual component item numbers are entered separately. Bundles featured in Online Extravaganza will exist only during Online Extravaganza.
- There is no minimum purchase necessary for Online Extravaganza. Discounts will range from 20 to 50 percent.
- Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order. Don’t forget to check the holiday catalog retiring products list, 15% off bundles, weekly deals and clearance!
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? You deserve prompt, personalized service when you order Stampin’ Up! products on-line and that’s exactly what I provide my customers. Plus you can earn FREE stamps with my exclusive Tulip Rewards Program. Read more about the benefits of shopping with me . . .
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.