I have chosen a Stampin’ Pretty winner for my “Something Old, Something New” Blog Candy Giveaway. Over 700 readers left comments with what their favorite Stampin’ Up! color is to use for the holidays. You can see the original blog candy post and comments here.
MY RANDOMLY SELECTED BLOG CANDY WINNER IS: Keri
Keri said … Dare to be different – I love using Rich Razzleberry (with some Crumb Cake & Old Olive accents to vintage it up)! Thanks for letting me play along. Mary Christmas! ?
Congrats, Keri! Please email me ([email protected]) in the next 24 hours with your U.S. mailing address and I’ll get your blog candy sent to you pronto!
NEED A FREE STAMPIN’ UP! 2015-2016 ANNUAL CATALOG? Learn more here on how you can earn one from me for FREE.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.