To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Paper Pumpkin boxes are going PINK for the month of October! And, Stampin’ Up! will make a donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The best part — Paper Pumpkin subscribers will determine the amount of the donation!
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber who signs up by October 10. That means $2 for every NEW subscriber!
Here’s how you can help:
- Subscribe by CLICKING HERE, if you’re new to Paper Pumpkin (1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscriptions). Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and Stampin’ Up! will donate $2 because you’re new!
- Stay active if you’re a current subscriber so Stampin’ Up! can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Let’s all rally for new Paper Pumpkin subscribers to raise as much for this cause as possible.
More About the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
BCRF is a world-class organization, dedicated to ending breast cancer and Stampin’ Up! is excited to be teaming up with them to make this happen. Their mission is to advance the world’s most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. To learn about more ways to help, please visit www.bcrfcure.org.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but according to Stampin’ Up!, it is NOT a pink project.
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.