Simple for fall with the perfect touch of gold trim! Linda Callahan – details here
Prepare to be WOW’d by these 12 card ideas. It’s Sunday and time to share my Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week. Woo hoo! I love what my talented Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community has come up with, including showing off many new products from the Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog.
The links below each paper crafting project will take you to the designer’s blog (if they have one) for full details, tips and a spot where you can add a comment or ask a question. Be sure to hover over the photos and pin your favorite card ideas to Pinterest. Easy peasy!
Rich with detail and shine! Peggy Noe – details here
An Ann Schach masterpiece with her signature pearls – details here
Love the patterned balloons & clean design by Shannon Jaramillo – details here
Oh, what fun it is to ride . . . a witch’s broom! By Sue Becker – details here
Love, love the corners (Curvy Corner Trio Punch). By Jackie Diediker – details here
A lesson in perfect placement and balance. By Nicole Watt – details here
Adorable gift box by Beth McCullough – details here
“Softly Falling” embossing is the perfect background. By Windy Ellard – details here
Such a beautiful mix of color and design. By Jennifer Michalski – details here
Beautiful blooms & coordinating envelope by Tricia Chuba – details here
Bravo for a multi-colored butterfly by Jennifer Sturgill – details here
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.