It’s week 2 of my Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week. Woo hoo! Each week I’ll share my “Picks of the Week” to inspire and dazzle you with the talent of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community. I believe it’s the best of the best and sure appreciate your positive response to last week’s kick off of the “Pals Picks!”
Please be sure to pin your favorites on Pinterest. The links below each paper crafting project will take you to the designer’s blog (when applicable) for full details, tips and a spot you can add a comment or ask a question.
Debbie Mageed – details here
Linda Callahan – details here
Brian King – details here
Debra Simonis – details here
Windy Ellard – details here
Sue Becker – details here
Marlene Heringer – details here
Terri Sanders – no blog/website
Susan Itell – details here
Beth McCullough – box details here
Peggy Noe – details here
Tricia Chuba – details here
Jackie Beers – no blog/website
Cyndi Amaya – no blog/website
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.