Happy 4th of July! Here is an Independence Day card I shared a couple years ago. The original details and post are here. I plan to spend the day paper crafting and then dinner and fireworks with friends tonight! How do you plan to spend your day?
I’m hoping most of you should be seeing a pretty normal email from me today and can reach my Stampin’ Pretty blog. However, for some it can take up to 48 hours for Stampin’ Pretty to point to it’s new server (think of it like updating a forwarding address). Hang in there with me. This is something that’s primarily dependent on each internet provider recognizing the change and some are quicker to update than others!
If you aren’t seeing photos or able to reach my blog (getting an error, etc.), CLICK HERE for more information.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.