Please click on the above image to play this Stampin’ Up! video!
Many avid paper crafters were immediately “enabled” when they spotted the Tin of Cards Kit on the cover of the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog. The darling striped tin for organizing my hand stamped cards did the trick for me. This Stampin’ Up! video shows you the “how to” and the products you’ll need to create your own!
New Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals! Discounted prices end July 20! I love Stampin’ Up!’s top quality and coordinating products. However, I love them even more when they are on sale! Check out the new weekly deals with 25% to 30% savings on select items. Please note there is a limited supply of products at these prices.
TIP: You can always find the latest weekly deals in my drop-down menu under on sale, weekly deals.
Take advantage of these additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
- Bundle Up Coordinating Products and Save 15%
- Stampin’ Up! on Clearance–Up to 80% Savings While Supplies Last!
- Shop with Me and Earn Stamps for FREE. My Tulip Rewards Program.
Need a FREE catalog and plan to shop with me? Click HERE
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.