Right down to the wire but I’m managing to still share a Christmas card in July and my first sneak peek created using products from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. The holiday catalog begins Sept. 1.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I love the individual elements of the Your Presents stamp set (available Sept. 1) for a holiday, birthday or Christmas card.
- You can build ornaments, create gift packages and even play with patterns and the “kiss” technique! I stamped the stripe in two directions to create the plaid.
- Grab a Sharpie! I used a red Sharpie to color one of the Stampin’ Up! White Perfect Accents. It really pops on the Cucumber Crush gift!
- I created a custom envelope for my note card (5″ x 3 1/2″) using the Stampin’ Up! In Colors Envelope Paper (one of My Favorite Things) and the Envelope Punch Board. Watch my video tutorial using the Envelope Paper and Envelope Punch Board.
- What holiday or Christmas card doesn’t come to life with a little bling? I added a strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper for sparkle!
NEED A STAMPIN’ UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG and plan to place your next order through me? Click HERE for your free copy. I will begin mailing them in mid-August.
If you shop through another demonstrator, please contact them directly for your holiday catalog. Thank you!
CATALOGS FOR MY CUSTOMERS! If have placed an order through me in the past year and have not switched demonstrators, I already have ordered a holiday catalog for you which should arrive by Sept. 1 (when the catalog begins)! You are welcome to email me if you want to make sure one has been ordered for you!
Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin’ Pretty customer!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!