Visits from the Easter Bunny & NEW CLEARANCE!

6a00e54f95df9288340168e9371291970c-500wi
Let’s go hopping down the bunny trail and revisit some of the Easter bunny projects I created and shared on my Stampin’ Pretty blog in the past.  Click on the links below each image for the original post and details.
6a00e54f95df928834014e869535b0970d-500wi
6a00e54f95df928834014e86913145970d-500wi
DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE from these fun Easter ideas?  Please share your questions and comments below.  I love hearing from you!
MORE STAMPIN’ UP! CLEARANCE ADDED.  SAVE UP TO 80%

10392326_10153197221963428_4997476662472070603_n

HOT NEWS!  The Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack has been updated with new inventory.  Products discounted up to 80%.  Oodles of holiday stamps, pretty paper and much more!  Don’t delay. These products and discounts are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

Click HERE to see all Clearance Rack items in my on-line store.

29 thoughts on “Visits from the Easter Bunny & NEW CLEARANCE!”

1. These are all adorable, but I think the Oval framelit bunny basket is my favorite. I have a former student who is expecting his first child in April and I think this bunny, done in blue and white, would be perfect to decorate a gift box. Thank you so much for sharing them. I’m also very found of the small bunnies with one ear bent back, so sweet.

2. I love your first card with the green papers – so fresh looking. I made dozen of your little petal boxes before and found a teeny tiny chick to put in them for a swap once. So, I also love seeing the punch art bunny on the card. Thanks for bringing a much needed smile to my face!

3. Here are the punches for the chick, Maggie.

Chick Punch Art:

Head, 3/4″ x 15/16″ Oval Punch (120908, Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Carryover List)
    Eye, Two-Step Owl Punch (118074)
    Egg, 1″ Circle Punch (119868)

4. I CASE’d your Easter Bonnet card a few years back and sent them to friends and family and received loads of compliments! Your cards are so adorable! Thanks for sharing them. Happy Easter to you and your family.

5. The Easter Bunny Punch Art is the cutest Easter card ever. And the other one are precious but that first one is my all time favorite. Thanks!

6. Hi Mary, I especially like today’s bunny. You make your cards look effortless. I love the layers, your colors and the popping up of certain parts. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    🙂