Simple and crisp with colors inspired by my Stampin’ Up! Color Coach (Basic Gray, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie). This is the recipe for a memorable masculine birthday card. My design inspiration was this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO383).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Seeing stars. The Stampin’ Up! Confetti Stars Punch gave my second square down on the right a boost of texture and design. I layered the 1″ Real Red square over the Pumpkin Pie square so that the Pumpkin Pie peeks through.
- And the leftover confetti stars? They bring the sentiment to life! To adhere, I used a Paper-Piercing Tool to dot a tiny bit of Liquid Multi-Purpose Glue on each star.
- Not just neutrals. Masculine cards look FAB with a shot of color like Real Red or Pumpkin Pie.
- Stampin’ Up! Balloon Bash stamp set shouts “party” to me. It one of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog for spring! See all images for Balloon Bash stamp set in my supplies recipe below.
- When stamping solid photopolymer (clear, see through) stamps, place a Stampin’ Pierce Mat below your card stock for a little give and even coverage.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT ABOUT TODAY’S CARD? Please let me know with a comment below! I’m happy to answer!
SIX WAYS TO SAVE $$$ AND BE INSPIRED BY STAMPIN’ UP!
- 3 Fabulous Ways to Earn FREE Product During Sale-A-Bration
- Bundle Up and Save 15%
- Stampin’ Up! on Clearance–While Supplies Last!
- Shop with Me and Earn Stamps for FREE. My Tulip Rewards Program.
- Need a FREE Catalog and Plan to Shop with Me? Click HERE
- Save 25% on NEW Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy on-line shopping. Don’t miss the printable supply list!