19 Ways to Send Sympathy & Healing Thoughts

20150204_145910

As some of you know, my father recently passed away.  He was 87 years old and suffered a stroke in October.  He was hospitalized until he died and not able to enjoy the quality of life he felt so passionately about.  He is missed but I am comforted that he is at peace.  I received many handmade cards (including a few swaps mixed in) sharing thoughts and prayers (thank you) that I hope will inspire you when you need to make a card to cheer up a friend.

20150204_145516-001

20150212_065744

20150204_145654

20150212_065802

20150204_145728

20150204_145748

20150204_145808

0 thoughts on “19 Ways to Send Sympathy & Healing Thoughts”

1. Mary, sorry to hear of your recent loss. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us. Your site is the one I go to for inspiration. I wish you peace & comfort. Prayers, Jan

2. Oh, no, Mary, I didn’t know until today. My father in law just passed last week at 93 under similar circumstances and my heart just aches for you and your family. Truly sorry, Celia

3. Mary, so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Thank you for sharing all your cards with us, I trust that they helped ease your pain.

4. Mary, I am so sorry for your loss?..I had no idea! We lost my father 6 years ago and I still think of him and miss him! Hugs to you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

5. Oh Mary- I’m so sorry! I didn’t know that he passed away! Sending lots of love & many blessings your way. HUGS!

6. Mary,

So sorry for the loss of your father. My Mom was also 87 and we lost her last November. . . Each day I try and bring a happy memory to mind and remind myself she is no longer suffering. . .sending healing thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Thank you for sharing your creativity daily, but also the “personal” side too. . . Pals are a true “Stampin’ Family”!

7. Mary,

Big fan here. I am sorry about your Dad. It’s never easy losing a parent, even when we know they’re in a better place free of pain and suffering. I lost my Mom last summer and the pain is still deep. My God comfort you and your loved ones during this difficult time. Thank you for sharing your loss with us for you also show us how sweet Mary the Woman is.

8. Mary, I am so sorry . I did not know about your father’s passing. Please accept my belated condolences.

9. Mary,
    I love having all these many new ideas for sympathy cards, which are always hard to create. But I am so sorry that you were the recipient of these as you grieve your loss. It is so hard to lose anyone, but especially a parent. I hope you find comfort and peace through family and friends.

10. Mary,
    Comfort and peace be in your heart in the loss of your father. I am so sorry for your pain and sadness. Have joy in knowing your dad is with God and happy and peaceful in his new life. With love and prayers,
    Judy

11. So sorry to hear about the loss of your dad, Mary. It is a very difficult part of being a “grown up.” I try to think of it as the cycle of life, but it is still painful. Prayers going out to you.

12. Oh Mary, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. Thank you for sharing these carts it is so difficult to make a sympathy card when you need one thanks.

13. Sorry for the loss of your dad. Praying for comfort and healing for you and your family.
    Cindy Bailey

14. Mary, I am thinking of you on the loss of your father. Thoughts and prayers headed your way.
    These cards are simply beautiful and heartfelt for a wonderful SU leader and friend.

15. So sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for sharing these. I work for hospice and am always looking for sympathy cards. These really help.

16. Mary, my sympathies to you on your loss of your father. My dad is 84 and currently in a nursing home and is very unhappy. It is heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing the sympathy cards you received. I am always needing new ideas and these are very nice!