Option #1 or Option #2. Which one is right for YOU? Choose one of the limited time Sale-A-Bration product offers when you purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! between January 6 – March 31, 2015
- Option 1) Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog. Option 2) Receive two FREE Sale-a-Bration items of your choice.
- The $99 Starter Kit can be ordered through me HERE!
- For a limited time! The Starter Kit Special runs from January 6 – March 31, 2015.
- You decide! Choose up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products for your kit (including 15% off bundles). That?s $26 in FREE product!
- Free Shipping! The kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.
- Stock up! Once you join, you receive a one-time 30% off discount on a product order of $150 or more placed within 45 days.
- 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
- No risk! You?ll have through June 30, 2015 to ?test drive? demonstrator discounts and benefits.
- No penalty! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first FULL quarter, you will renew and remain active for another quarter. If you don?t reach $300 in sales, you can ?drop? with no penalty.
- No catch! There?s no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit.
THE BEST NEWS OF ALL! I welcome hobby stampers when you purchase your kit and join through me! Over 80% of my Stampin? Pretty Pals Community purchased their Starter Kit and joined through me for the discounts and chance to be part of my virtual community. However, they STAY because of the exclusive resources available (private sample gallery, stamping chat, virtual get togethers), inspiration, fun and friendships?all virtual, on YOUR schedule and at YOUR level of interest!
Does it really matter who you join through? YES!! Here’s my resum?.
In the words of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals:
So happy to have chosen you to be my Fearless Leader! Deb S.
I could not be any happier than I am to be in your group and to call you my friend. Brian K.
You always have a way to make everyone feel special. Susan I.