It’s DAY 4 and the FINAL DAY of my first ever “What’s Under the Tree” Blog Candy Giveaway. Starting on Black Friday (Nov. 28) and each day through Monday, Dec. 1, I have added lots of new and retired Stampin’ Up! products to my pile of blog candy gifts! Would you like a chance to win it all?
- Simply comment (by answering the daily question) at the end of each “What’s Under the Tree” Blog Candy Giveaway Post.
- You may comment a maximum of ONE TIME on each individual/daily post.
- You may comment a maximum of ONE TIME on EACH of the FOUR posts (once per post/day from Nov. 28 – Dec. 1) for four chances to win (one time on each post).
- DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS: All four “What’s Under the Tree” blog candy posts will be open for comment through Monday, December 1 at 2:00 p.m. Mountain Time.
I’ll do a random drawing and announce one lucky winner on Tuesday, Dec. 2. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to my winner’s announcement and email me with their name and U.S. address. Please note I will only ship within the U.S. Be sure to tell a friend about this giveaway and stop back each day to see what else I’m putting under the blog candy tree!
CYBER MONDAY, DEC. 1, FINAL DAILY QUESTION: Add a comment at the end of this post for your chance to win “What’s Under the Tree.”
If you could have only ONE color of ribbon, which Stampin’ Up! color would it be?
Ring in the bling with Stampin’ Up! supplies and embellishments. Today’s gifts (the FINAL gifts for the “under the tree” giveaway) are:
- 2 packs of 2014-2016 In Color Cut & Ready Card Bases
- Basics Kraft Stickers
- 2 White Doilies Packs
- Large Jewels Basic Rhinestones
- Large Jewels Basic Pearls
- Basic Gray Satin Stripe Ribbon
- Gold Sequin Trim
- Basic Gray 1/4? Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Basic Black 1/8? Taffeta Ribbon
- Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
- Gumball Green 3/8? Satin Stitched Ribbon
- Summer Starfruit 3/8? Satin Stitched Ribbon
- 4 Anywhere Gluesticks
- 5 Assorted Stampin? Ink Spots,
THE “WHAT’S UNDER THE TREE” FINALE! This is a photo of everything from the last four days that I have placed “under the tree” to give away to one lucky Stampin’ Pretty follower. If you haven’t already, you may still comment on Day 1 FREE Stamps or Day 2 FIVE Big Shot Gifts or Day 3 Winter Wonderland. Please remember you may comment only ONCE on each of the four blog candy posts. Deadline for ALL comments is TODAY at 3:00 p.m. Mountain.
THREE AMAZING WAYS TO SAVE ON STAMPIN’ UP!
All these promotions run from Nov. 24 – Dec. 2
- Love big discounts? The Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza is one of the biggest sales of the year! Save up to 50% on many products. While supplies last! SEE WHAT’S ON SALE!
TODAY ONLY DOORBUSTER SPECIAL.
MY PICK: 30% OFF ON A BLENDABILITIES MARKER BUNDLE.
#140388 12 Blendabilities Marker Assortments (does not include Skin Tone Assortment or Color Lifter) ($143.40. NOW $100)
Click image for sale flyer.
- The best way to SAVE $$$! The Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit is 25% off. Benefit from over $50 in free product (you can even add sale items to the kit) and it ships free. Learn more about the 25% OFF STARTER KIT SALE. I welcome hobby stampers.
- DOUBLE TULIP DAYS. Earn FREE stamps twice as fast! I’m personally offering Double Tulip Days for on-line purchases placed exclusively through me. Earn TWO tulips for every $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend! Get the full details on how my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program works.
‘Tis the season to stock up on Stampin’ Up! and save!