Yes, some of these products have long retired. However, I thought it would be fun to bring back a Stampin’ Pretty post and video tutorial (TWO are linked below) for you from the archives. Stampin’ Up! still offers the Top Note Bigz Die, which is the star of the show! I loved this card!
PPA101 Stampin’ Up! Summer Blues, July 7, 2011.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Whisper White card base measures 5 1/2″ x 4″. I cropped it 1/4″ less wide than a standard A2 card (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) so that I could “dangle” the Marina Mist layer over the right side and still fit it in a Whisper White Medium Envelope (107301).
- That’s the Top Note Die in the background with a simple modification to make it square using a Big Shot. Learn more with this Top Note Die Squared Video Tutorial.
- I inked the flower image from Flower Fest (Stampin’ Up! Summer Mini Catalog) in Not Quite Navy and stamped it twice on Bashful Blue and once on Marina Mist. I cropped out the images and stacked to build a custom flower.
- The 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch coordinates with the full flower image. So easy! I used Paper Snips for the rest.
- Thread your button with Stampin’ Up! 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon. I used Marina Mist to add the charming touch. Watch my 1 Minute to WOW video for a demonstration.
GO TO SCHOOL on over 100 Stampin’ Pretty FREE video tutorials
Please note that many of these products are not currently available. I have provided the list as a convenience and for those who may still have them. Let your imagination spark a new way to create the foundation for this card!
Stamp Sets: Flower Fest (W122278, C122280), Happy Greetings (W123311, C123313)
Paper: Not Quite Navy (101722), Marina Mist (119682), Marina Mist Textured (Assorted Subtles Textured 12 x 12, 121075), Bashful Blue (105120), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (103008)
Cool Tools: 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (118874), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Bigz Top Note Die (113463), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Marina Mist 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (119257), Jewels Basic Pearls (119247), Regals Designer Buttons (119744), Mini Glue Dots (103683)