It’s been so busy since the Stampin’ Up! Annual Convention that my first chance to open up my July Paper Pumpkin Kit was yesterday. What a delight it is! I’ll share the card portion today (the kit includes everything you need for six cards) and the gift boxes (six darling striped boxes that arrive in addition to the cards, woo hoo!) tomorrow. Don’t miss the special 1/2 price Paper Pumpkin offer below! Available to NEW Paper Pumpkin subscribers. Ends September 10.
Stampin’ Up! has prepared this video for you demonstrating how to create the July Paper Pumpkin projects. If you get this post by email, please click on the title to access the playable version of the video!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Quick and easy! I prepared three of the six cards per the instructions. Adorable!
- Then I got the urge to add a little twist with this vertical version using three of the included heart stickers.
- A birthday card makes use of the silver stars! I “cheated” with one rhinestone (not included) and cropped the sides with a 1/2″ Circle Punch (also not included).
- The beauty of photopolymer is . . . add a curve!
- I stacked the Happy sentiment for another look. Stampin’ Up! photopolymer (see through clear) stamps make it easy to line up without a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig!
- HOT TIP! When your Paper Pumpkin kits arrive each month, I recommend that you assemble all the projects-not just a few. This way, they are ready to go when you need them and don’t get tucked out of sight. My motto is “use them or lose them!”
50% OFF YOUR FIRST TWO MONTHS OF MY PAPER PUMPKIN – through September 10, 2014. Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). Full details here.
PAPER PUMPKIN PAST & REFILL KITS – As a special perk for Paper Pumpkin subscribers, Stampin’ Up! offers a selection of past kits and refill kits for purchase, while supplies last. SU! added three new kits to the offering on July 23. Click here to see which kits are available.