So What is Project Life? It’s a scrapbooking solution that helps busy people (so basically all of us) document life using photos and journaling in a quick, simple, and fabulous way. I’m IN with both feet! Stampin’ Up! has partnered with Becky Higgins, creator of Project Life, to offer a complete line of Stampin’ Up! exclusive products.
Becky explains, “It’s called Project LIFE because it’s about YOUR LIFE. Whatever your life is. Whatever your stage of life. Whatever your family circumstances. Whatever your lifestyle. Project Life is designed to help anyone and everyone get their pictures into a book.” In a nutshell, it’s all about spending more time making memories and less time scrapbooking them.
PROJECT LIFE PRODUCTS
Learn more about Project Life (“PL”) in this Stampin’ Up! video:
PROJECT LIFE ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE NOW – click here to shop Project Life
- Coordination, coordination, coordination. You know Stampin’ Up! does it best, and the Project Life line is no exception.
- Our products center on things that matter most-weddings, babies, kids, and the everyday moments of getting together with your favorite people-all things that need to be remembered.
- Our card collections come without rounded corners so you can decide if you want to keep them that way (and match the corners of your photos as they come) or use our Project Life Corner Punch to round them out.
- Our card collections come packaged in an exclusive storage system that holds all your Project Life supplies on your desk: cards, journaling pens, photos, accessory packs, stamp sets, and more.
PROJECT LIFE GOES DIGITAL! – click here to shop Project Life
Each digital card kit will include all the Project Life images from the traditional card collections and some stamp brushes. We’ll also offer our Project Life Photopolymer Stamp Sets as downloads (English-only).
New to digital design? Here are some of the perks:
- With just a few clicks on your computer, you can print your cards from home and add them to your projects.
- Digital downloads are a great companion to the traditional products because you’ll never run out of cards.
- Add stamps to your photos to create stunning overlays before you get them printed.
- Create custom cards by recoloring and resizing the embellishments and stamps.