What could be more sophisticated than Basic Black and Very Vanilla? They make up the beautiful patterns of Modern Medley Designer Series Paper . . . a Stampin’ Up! product now headed for retirement and only available while supplies last.
Check out everything that’s headed to retirement at th links below! PLUS! Today is the LAST day of FREE Shipping. No minimum order so you can go big or small. Stock up and take advantage of the savings (even if you already ordered this week)!
RETIRING STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCT LISTS (UPDATED)
- Retiring Stamps (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
- Retiring Accessories (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- This simple quilt pattern came to life in a snap with the assistance of the Stampin’ Up! 1″ Square Punch.
- I even used the 1″ Square Punch to crop the left side of the sentiment.
- I played with light and dark squares of the Modern Medley Designer Series Paper as I pieced the puzzle together.
- Oh No! “Dare to Dream” from Loving Thoughts stamp set is retiring, too! “Dare to Dream” is a wonderful alternative to Happy Graduation or Congrats! Get Loving Thoughts while supplies last!
- This quilt inspired today’s design! Fun!
- Oops! The embossing folder I used is unavailable. I was so sure it was on the Holiday Carryover List. An alternative would be something soft and simple with a consistent pattern, like Fancy Fan, Stripes or Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folders!
ARGH! The internet gods continue to plague those of us who blog. The Typepad commenting feature was down yesterday. It’s working again, thank goodness. I hope you had a chance to see yesterday’s gate fold card and would love a comment if you have the time!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST. Click on product images for further details or easy on-line shopping!