Happy Easter! Peggy Noe, a member of my Stampin' Pretty Pals Virtual Community and today's guest stamper, has created a simply amazing Easter Cross. Aren't the colorful blossoms stunning? What a masterpiece of elegance and texture!
- The gold "thread" under the cross is pulled from the gold baker's twine. I just pulled out the one gold thread.
- The rosebuds on the cross were made with the spiral flower die, but once I had cut out the paper with the die, I cut off the last 1/3 of the cut paper and just rolled up the smallest part of the paper.
- The Whisper White and Gold Foil flowers at the bottom of the card were cut with the Bojo Blossoms Punch.
Peggy has definitely become a papercrafter to watch. Her signature style "blooms" with artistic touches and a keen eye for design. Learn more about today's card as well as discover more of Peggy's talent at Pretty Paper Cards.
Get ready, get set! Stampin' Up! will be offering FREE shipping on any orders placed beginning Monday, April 21 (after 12:01 a.m. Mountain) through Friday, April 25 (deadline is 11:50 p.m. Mountain). Expedited shipping is excluded from the free offer.
AND IT GETS EVEN BETTER . . .
- Stock up! There is NO MINIMUM ORDER for the Stampin' Up! FREE Shipping offer! Shop for as much or as little (or as often 🙂 as you need during the promotion. Shipping is FREE!
- Perfect timing! Stampin' Up! will be releasing the retiring stamp and accessories list on Monday, April 21–the same day FREE shipping begins. Watch for details on the retiring product list on my Stampin' Pretty Blog. Please note: The retiring products (both stamps and accessories) are only available while supplies last. Be sure to order your favorites early!
- Take advantage of my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program by ordering in $50 increments (product totals before shipping and tax). Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program HERE.