Today’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA178) (a combination of Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe and Summer Starfruit) offers a fresh palette with a retro edginess! Love it with Very Vanilla. How about you? Please leave me a comment below!
See what the rest of the PPA Artists have designed with these colors and play along HERE!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Does it get any simpler? Each of the three rectangles measures 2 1/4″ X 1 1/4″. They are stacked together and popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper provides the pretty patterns for both the top two rectangles and coordinating envelope liner. I get so much mileage out of this paper!
- The perfect polish! I cropped the envelope liner with the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies. There are three different sized framelits in the set. Each coordinates with Stampin’ Up! envelope in the following sizes: Medium (5 3/4″ x 4 3/8″, coordinates with a standard A2 card), Note Card (5 1/8″ x 3 5/8″, coordinates with a 5″ x 3 1/2″ note card) or Square (3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″, coordinates with a 3″ x 3″ card).
- Each category has a drop down list so you can find exactly what you need quickly (for example, “shop,” “what’s new,” “on sale”).
- My video tutorial library and sample gallery are waiting for you under “ideas.”
- Use the search feature to look for Stampin’ Pretty posts and samples using a particular stamp set, tool, technique or theme!
Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners (Wood-Mount 132022 or Clear-Mount 126257)
Paper: Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper (130145), Early Espresso (119686), Summer Starfruit (126839), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Early Espresso (126974)
Cool Tools: Bitty Banners Framelits Dies (129267), Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406), Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (132172)
The Perfect Touch: Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Early Espresso 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (126871), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Other: Very Vanilla Medium Envelope (107300)
ITTY BITTY BANNERS STAMP SET: