After having been in Atlanta last week and doing my best to get caught up in my Stampin’ Up! business, I still needed to get some thank you and congrats notes out pronto. The answer? Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper offers patterns and color that make a quick card a snap!
- Cut Very Vanilla card stock (101650) to 3 1/2″ x 10″ and score at 5″
- Round ends with the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board (133774). I love that this tool multi-tasks as a punch as well as making 66 different sizes of envelopes.
- Cut Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper (130145) to 2 7/8″ square.
- Layer over a 3 1/8″ x 3 3/8″ piece of Bermuda Bay Card Stock (131197).
- Cut a Very Vanilla strip (101650) to 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ and crop end with a 1″ Square Punch (124094).
- I used a stamp from Stampin’ Up! Lots of Thanks (Wood-Mount 129687 or Clear-Mount 129690) for the sentiment. I love it’s reference to “a thousand” when paired with the numbers on the pattern. This connection may go unnoticed but it still makes me smile.
- The sentiment is popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430).
- Add a Candy Dot for a tiny pop of color. I used a Calypso Coral “dot” from the Candy Dots Subtles Collection (130933).
BUTTON OR NO BUTTON? As an alternative, you could accent the card with a button. Do you like it better with or without the Naturals Designer Button (127554)? Leave me a comment below. I would love your thoughts!
EXTRA CREDIT: Line a Crumb Cake Note Card Envelope (131528) with Birthday Basics DSP (130145) by cropping it with the corresponding Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Die (132172).
NEW INVENTORY ON THE STAMPIN’ UP! CLEARANCE RACK and more cool ways to SAVE UP TO 80%!
NEED MORE CARD INSPIRATION? Take a peek in my Stampin’ Pretty Gallery for 100’s of paper crafting ideas with itemized supply lists!
STAMPIN’ UP! LOTS OF THANKS STAMP SET