The Stampin’ Up! Retiring Products Lists Are Here!

Today is a really big day for Stampin’ Up! customers, who will get their first chance to see the Retiring Product and Accessories Lists. In addition, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators will have a chance to pre-order new products from the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog.  My pre-order is already in and I can’t wait to share sneak peek projects on my Stampin’ Pretty blog once they arrive!

STAMPIN’ UP! RETIRING PRODUCTS LISTS

Retiring Stamps will be available through June 3.  Stampin’ Up! will continue to produce the stamps to meet the demand through that time.  Click to View Stampin’ Up! Retiring Stamps.

Retiring Accessories are ONLY available while supplies last.  SAVE UP TO 60% on select items!  Be sure to order your favorites promptly.  Click to View Stampin’ Up! Retiring Accessories.

Stay on top of what’s still available.  For the next two weeks, I’ll be sharing a daily (Monday – Friday) update of current inventory (and what’s sold out) on my Stampin’ Pretty Facebook Page.

MaryRedTulip
EARN A FREE STAMP SET FROM ME!   My Stampin’ Pretty Tulip Rewards Program is my way of personally saying “thank you” to my frequent shoppers.  Qualify to earn a FREE stamp set of your choice from ANY current Stampin’ Up! catalog — ANY PRICE!  It’s perfect timing with the release of the Retiring Stamp and Accessories Lists.

BONUS!  SHOP WITH ME AND GET A FREE 2013-2014 ANNUAL CATALOG!
Anyone who
places a new order through me and becomes a Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer
will get a Stampin’ Up! 2013-2014
Annual Catalog delivered to their door from me–absolutely FREE.  Place
your order by May 7 and your catalog should arrive no later than
5/31.  Your catalog will arrive separately from your order.
Please note this is a Stampin’ Pretty exclusive offer.  Free MDS
downloads are do not qualify as a customer purchase for this offer.  Limit 1.

Already a Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer?  Your 2013-2014 catalog
has already been ordered for you and is expected to arrive no later
than 5/31!  Learn how you can become a Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer!

GET $155 IN PRODUCT FOR JUST $99?  Tell me more about the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit Special.  Offer ends May 30.  NEW!  Add select products to the Starter Kit from the new Stampin’ Up! 2013-2014 Catalog.   Woo hoo!   Click here to reach my “Join the Fun” Page and scroll down until you see “Sneak Peek Items.”  Click on “Sneak Peek Items” (please give the pdf a minute or two to download) and you’ll see the new catalog possibilities that you can add to your kit!

SEE ALL STAMPIN’ UP NEW PRODUCTS & PROMOTIONS!

THIS WEEK’S MY DIGITAL STUDIO DOWNLOADS

Delight in the Day II Designer Series Paper  Buy it Now!

134593L

See Ya Next Year Photobook Template  Buy it Now!

134509L

Two by Two Stamp Brush  Buy it Now!

134537L

Mary signature

MaryEndOfPostOrderButton

0 thoughts on “The Stampin’ Up! Retiring Products Lists Are Here!”

1. I absolutely love your craft room! The wall mount DVD storage is absolutely inspired! My fianc? is making me a craft room in his house (Bless his heart!) I plan to utilize several of your ideas and thank you for the inspirations! Take care and I hope you have a wonderful time in Fiji! Stay safe!

2. I love the way you look for color combinations in every day items, then use the combinations to make beautiful cards. You are an inspiration to others.

3. I look forward to your postings everyday for ideas! You always have such great ideas and I am in love with your studio too! Blog candy is all the better!

4. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity will us. I have referred my stampin friends to your blog for great ideas!

5. Mary, you inspire me. Love your creations and clever videos. You are so clear and concise on the how-tos. And I love SU products! Other products just can’t measure up.

6. Hi Mary – I love your site and check it every morning to see what’s new. You have such great ideas and always have an explanation of “how to”. I love it! Thanks much and Keep all the great ideas coming.

7. I was introduced to your site by a friend and everyday I wait for your emails to see what you have posted. I absolutely love your work. Keep it coming…….thanks

8. Gracias, Maria, for the translation. ANA: U.S. demonstrators are prohibited from selling or shipping our products outside the U.S. Sorry I couldn’t help further.

9. WOW!! So many good things to choose from, Mary. Lots of nice stamp sets are leaving from the old catalog but I can’t wait to see what new and wonderful things will be in the new one. Thanks for this list.
    PS. Just in case you don’t understand what Anna Duran is saying, she is asking if you ship products to Uruguay in South America.