remember my decision to join Stampin’ Up!, shortly after I had fallen
head over heels for paper, stamps and ink. The starter kit (not nearly
as custom as it
is now) and discounts were an avenue to feed my passion and fill my
wish list with quality products for less money. I had EVERY intention
of letting my demonstrator status
purchasing my kit and becoming part of Stampin’ Up!, I discovered a lot
more. I found myself becoming a better paper crafting artist because I
access to exclusive resources (videos, samples on Stampin’ Connection, Stampin’ Success Magazine, Stampin’ Up! events
and much more). One of my favorite perks was that I could see and pre-order new products
before a catalog was released. Meeting fellow demonstrators or adding
new members to My Stampin’ Pretty Pals meant new friendships,
inspiration and an enduring sense of community.
story didn’t wind up quite the way it began. Almost six years later, I
thriving Stampin’ Up! business, a fabulous group (My Stampin’ Pretty
Pals Community) and am having the time of my life professionally,
teaching and sharing my love for the craft and Stampin’ Up! products through my
Stampin’ Pretty blog. Life is good!
I HAD OPTIONS AND SO DO YOU!
- Should you decide to purchase JUST the starter kit (see NEW
promotion details below) you CAN. There’s NO requirement to purchase
anything further, host parties and no penalty if you drop. It’s a
risk-free test drive of demonstrator benefits through October 31, 2013
(includes from the time you join through the first FULL Stampin’ Up!
quarter plus a pending month in October to catch up if you choose to
- Most of the members of My Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community are hobby
stampers–probably much like you. However, they continue to renew ($300
in sales every quarter) by purchasing products for themselves and/or
turning a few friends and family into customers. Our exclusive
resources (private Pals Facebook chat groups, private blog and much more), strong friendships and passion to take our paper crafting skills to a new level are the
biggest reasons to stay. The discounts are icing on the cake (but
very delicious)! You can participate in my group as much as you want
(we are nationwide and VERY virtually connected) or quietly learn and
lurk. I welcome both!
- Finally, you might decide to dip your toe (or all your toes) in the business side of
Stampin’ Up! I’m ready to help and my Pals have proven their business
capabilities as well. See My Stampin’ Pretty Resum?
Available April 15 – May 30, 2013.
- Spend $99 for the kit and get up to $155 in product (that’s $56 in free product–a extra $30 in free product during this offer)!
- Build your kit by choosing from available Stampin’ Up! products in any current catalog or product promotion (including “Best of 25 Years Stamps” and limited time single stamps), My Digital Studio, the clearance rack and specially priced bundles!
- The kit ships FREE! (another 10% savings)
- Save 30% on your first demonstrator order of $150
or more (before shipping and tax). Must be placed within 45 days of
purchasing the starter kit. It’s the perfect time to fill your wish list for
- Enjoy 20% off on all other demonstrator orders while active.
- NEW PALS PARTNER PROGRAM! Prefer to join through a Pals member that lives closer to you AND still be part of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community? Learn more about my Pals Partner Program.
- Pre-order select products from the new catalog starting 4/24. Everyone else has to wait until 5/31!
I’m so thankful and appreciative of the wonderful platform that you
provide for the Pals and all of the resources that you make available.
I so enjoy being a Pal!!! Eileen
It is truly fun to be part of the Pals. Debbie C.
I’m so glad I signed up with you, Mary. You are connected, helpful, fun and creative! Kathy C.
READY TO GET STARTED? CLICK HERE to order your $99 kit on-line and become part of the my group (the Stampin’ Pretty Pals) and the Stampin’ Up! family.